Wednesday, November 23, 2011

apple of my eye ...

I have a card to share with you today - it's one of my design team submissions for Sketch Support's design team call. It was a sketch that we had previously been assigned but I just wasn't crazy about my other projects so I started fresh. Here's the sketch:

and here is my 3rd take on it:

apple of my eye
Supplies Used - Patterned Paper: Lily Bee, Scenic Route; Alpha: Jillibean Soup; Elements: Kristin Aagard's Apple of my Eye digital kit; Cardstock: Bazzill; Ink: vibrance; Tools: Fiskars Scallop border punch; Other: DMC floss, pop dots

Ahhh, I like this one much better! I have a couple of other projects to share but I have to wait until Friday for those! And that's because they are part of this:
Yes, a new Christmas kit from Kristin Aagard. It is soooo cute - you don't want to miss it! In fact, if you go to her blog (hint, hint, nudge, nudge), and leave a comment, you could win this kit. And you do not want to miss the sale on Friday - the entire store at After 5 is on sale --> 42% off -- their biggest sale yet! I know where I'll be spending some time on Friday! So if you've liked my recent projects with Kristin's elements and/or want to try your hand at digital scrapbooking, this is the time - fantastic kits for a phenomenal price!! I think I'm off to make my wish list .. :)

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Lorena said...

Yup, I do love that card Jill! But then again, I love any project you do :o)

Lynette said...

Gorgeous...Allison's sketches are so versatile.