Wednesday, November 30, 2011

woot woot!

Yesterday, the 2012 design team was revealed over at Sketch Support and I am so happy to say that I will be staying for another year! I got the happy mail yesterday and I am very excited to stay with the team and see all the fabulous new sketches that 2012 will bring!

This is the team for 2012:

Returning Members

Carolyn Wolff
Christine Chain
Christy Arthur
Janette Kincaid
Jennifer Larson
Jill Sarginson ----> me, me, me! But you know that! :)
Katrina Hunt
Lynette Jacobs
Megan Bickers
Melissa Bell
Noey Hunt
Shari Thurman
Suzanna Lee

New Members

Andrea Friebus
Ashley Horton
Cherie Nymeyer
Michele Edwards
Penny Grimsley
Sue Althouse
Virginia Nebel

So welcome to all the new members and congrats to all! I can't wait to see what the new year will bring.

I have so many projects to share with you this week. Tomorrow is the day that Canadian Scrapbooker hits the shelves and I have a few projects in there. It was snowing here today - just a little bit so I'll leave you with a snowy project:

ski-doo ride
Last year, Abigail went over to her cousin's grandparents house and they got ski-doo rides galore - they really had a blast. This page was part of my Winter 2011 GDT assignment for Canadian Scrapbooker.

That's all for today - have a great one!
Thanks for the visit!

6 comments:

Margie H said...

Congrats, Jill!! WTG :)
Beautiful page - love the colors!!

mustangkayla said...

Congrats!

jamie said...

congrats on staying on as a dt member! very cute fun page !

Johanne said...

Congrats Jill !! Just love your sketches and layouts!

Sue Althouse said...

I am thrilled and honored to be joining the Sketch Support Creative Team with you - congrats! Love the frosty winter layout!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Hey Jill! You know I am a huge fan of your work and I am so happy you are returning to Sketch Support for another year. It is going to be great.