Tuesday, December 6, 2011

merry christmas ...

It's card week over at Sketch Support and Allison has come up with a fabulous card sketch!
Love the Christmas feel to it! I created the following card:

merry christmas

Supplies Used - Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants; Elements: Kristin Aagard's Merry Christmas digital kit; Cardstock: Bazzill; Ink: Vibrance; Floss: DMC; Pin: Unknown

For some more inspiration, be sure to check out the blog this week!

I hope you have a fabulous Wednesday! For me, it's going to be finishing up on work and then off to my second personal training session. My first was on Monday and it was pretty good. I definitely felt it the next day! I still feel it today! :) I got weighed (higher than I wanted) and my body fat was checked (22.5% - satisfactory) ... I really just need a good butt-kicking! :) And I need to stop indulging in all the bad things laying around the house .... :)))

Be back later this week ...

1 comments:

KellyCreates said...

Soooo CUTE! Love it, Jill!