Sunday, December 4, 2011

santa's helper

Wow, can you believe that it is already December 1st? 21 more days to go until the big day! It's starting to feel a little festive around here! The tree is up as are most of the decorations around the house. Dean put the house lights up this past week and presents are starting to get wrapped. So much fun!

Today I have a Christmas layout to share with you:

santa's helper
Supplies Used - Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants; Elements, Titles, Rub-Ons: Fancy Pants; Cardstock: Bazzill; Ink: vibrance; Other: edge distresser, Fiskars bracket border punch, Creative Memories circle cutter

I just love those photos of Abigail. I've scrapped them before but I just love how excited she was. This was an assignment for the What's Cool in Canada article in Canadian Scrapbooker and appeared in the Winter 2012 issue.

Today we are going to a baby shower for our friends Pat & Sue. I picked up the most adorable present yesterday, I am so excited to give it to her. They are expecting a little boy so I made the following card last night:

it's a boy
Supplies Used - Patterned Paper: Echo Park; Elements & Sentiment: Kristin Aagard's Mom to Be digital kit (retired); Cardstock: Bazzill; Ink: vibrance; Other: DMC floss, pop dots

Isn't it adorable? It was so simple to make - I love when they come together like that, especially when I remember I have a card to make at 10pm and I want to go to bed! :)

Today is going to be a jam-packed day - we have the baby shower, soccer, errands and then Abigail and I plan to make some crafts this afternoon and this is one of them:

Cute eh?! I got it from Pinterest ... love that site. What a fabulous gift to give grandparents to adorn their tree!!

Have a great Sunday!!

2 comments:

Cin Cin said...

Tee hee, I pinned taht Snowman too :) LOVE the way you distressed your edges and paper peeking out. too sweet.

mustangkayla said...

Love that snowman! I had to run and repin it!