Friday, January 27, 2012

meeting goofy and pluto ..

TGIF folks!

I don't know about you but this week seemed never-ending! Wednesday felt like Friday and today was a day that seemed like it was never going to end. But it's now Friday evening and it's time to kick back and relax ... or get caught up on all the things I didn't get a chance to do throughout the week! :)

This weeks sketch over at Sketch Support is absolutely fabulous! I am all about shapes especially circles and stars and this one completely had my mojo going. Check it out:

I am so behind on my Disney album - one that I really want to create for Abigail and this sketch fit the bill. Here's what I made:

meeting pluto and goofy
Supplies Used - Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Alpha: American Crafts, The Girls Paperie; Tools: Creative Memories circle cutting system, Creative Memories star punch; Floss: DMC; Ink: Vibrance; Other: Dymo Labeling Gun

Another trip to Disney is coming up so I really want to get last years scrapped - I think I am going to have to turn to digital to whip some up! :) Templates can be a wonderful thing!

This weekend, I have scrapping on the mind - I have some deadlines to work on - have you seen peeks for the new Creative Scrappers ebook? It looks fabulous!!!!

Have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

KellyCreates said...

This is a fantastic Disney page...love the unique colour palette...and the black accents are awesome!

mustangkayla said...

What a cute and fun layout!

Christa said...

Jill, you have done a wonderful job here! I love the MME and the little pic of Goofy (my fav!) steals my heart. I love your style!