Friday, January 13, 2012

quick and easy valentine's day projects

Today it's my turn to post over at the TaDa Creative Studios blog.

I made some Valentine's Day treat bags. I picked up the treat bags at the dollar store and filled them with goodies from Bulk Barn.

Here’s a look at the finished pieces:



Here's a close-up of each:

I am bananas for you. Will you be my Valentine?

This one is my favourite and very easy to make! The bananas are Runts and I found them at Bulk Barn. I used the following TaDa products to create this project:

Other products used include Bazzill cardstock, Carolee Creations letter stickers, Creative Memories heart punches, pop dots, Vibrance ink

You are doggone cute. Will you be my Valentine?

For this project, I used the following TaDa products:

Other products used include: Bazzill cardstock, Creative Memories heart punch, pop dots, Vibrance ink, Jillibean Soup twine, Fiskars border punch

Will you o’fish’ally be my Valentine?

For this project, I used the following TaDa products:

Other products used include: Bazzill cardstock, Creative Memories heart punches, pop dots, Vibrance ink, Jillibean Soup twine, Fiskars border punch

These projects are fun, easy and quick to make! Kids can work alongside you and make their own as well. If you want to check out the entire post, click here.

5 comments:

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown said...

Clever girl! these are super cute Jill!!!!

Jodi said...

These are super cute! I love them!

sarah said...

how adorable!! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Michele said...

OMG, too funny!

laterg8r said...

omg girl - these are AWESOME! I am ashamed to admit i'm buying mine now LOL :D