Tuesday, February 7, 2012

canadian scrapbooker february sketch

Hello my scrappy peeps!

Today I wanted to share the sketch I designed for the February It's a Sketchy Challenge! over at Canadian Scrapbooker. Since February is all about the love, I opted to go a little romantic with my sketch (or tried to!). Here's a peek at the sketch:

There are already a few layouts uploaded - surf on over and have a peek! I'd love for you to give this sketch a go ... you may even be published in a future issue of Canadian Scrapbooker!

I have been fairly quiet on the blogging front these days - actually, scrapbooking in general. I have been creating but not at the speed I was before - I needed a few months to get my groove back. My mojo has been missing a bit and sometimes it's just good to take a bit of a break. I have been working on some assignments and things are coming along! :) My scrap room even got a major clean-up! Next is a major purge!

We are off to Florida soon for a much needed vacation - we are doing Disney again! This time we are staying longer and hope to get some other attractions in. I am not looking forward to the drive but am looking forward to some much needed sun and surf. Flip flops. Shorts. Tank tops. Sundresses. Bathing suits. I hope it doesn't rain! The weather has been looking pretty good so keep your fingers crossed for me.

If you are looking for the giveaway, please see the post below!
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

KellyCreates said...

LOVE this month's sketch Jill! Enjoy your vacay :)

Bellaidea said...

This is very nice sketch and I had fun creating with it! Thank you so much!